We met today to discuss two things:
1. Subquestions that we might be discussing with our students.
2. How have our discussions with our studnets proceeded.
We had a great discussion about the energy that we experienced with our students. It seems that each of us is going a different route with our students because of the nature of our content and the standards which we need to meet.
All team members were reminded about use of wiki as a place to hold archives of activity with our students and our blog which can hold our reflections about the process.
Below is the link for today’s elluminate recording.
Today’s meeting recording can be found at:
The discussion centered on the wikispace and the blog post that we have for our project. The wikispace would be the place where our students can discuss components of the project as well as interact with other student members. The blog would be the place in which the team can share their journey as the project becomes completed.
The link for the wikispace is: http://www.plpartandcraft.wikispace.com
The link for our blog is: http:///www.plpartandcraft.wordpress.com
On Monday, The PLP Arts and Craft team met for our Monday morning jaunt! It was great to work with educators that were enthusastic about Project Based Learning.
During our meeting on Monday, Feb. 27th, we all agreed to the following:
- Before April 6th, to have a discussion with our students about our essential question: How can art be used to illustrate culture?
- We all agreed upon that our students should define “art” and “culture” as they understand it
- Each of us will think about state standards that this project could focus upon.